Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just pick up 2017 Rav 4 hybrid Limited first hybrid we owned (DW) ride on a learning curve.
Averaging 34-35 mpg highway city love it

·
Registered
20 Posts
Congratulations, I bought the same model in 2016. You're going to enjoy the vehicle in many ways. MPG is better than they advertise for me. Not one issue with the vehicle over 14,000 miles. I did choose to change out the Yokohama tires that came with the vehicle last week with just 14,000 miles. One tire had a slow leak flat, other had a sidewall cut from a curb . Also I posted a week or so ago about checking your Wheel Locks, make sure your Key or adapter fits the lug, mine didn't ..The Limited Hybrid makes sense in so many ways, safety features are critical for me.I live in an area that gets a little snow and ice, the Rav 4 was great getting around town.I see so many Rav 4 around the city it seems like everyone has one. Good choice..

·
Registered
236 Posts
Great vehicle choice! I bought a used 2016 in October and put over 3000 miles on it so far... It's exceeded my expectations, especially in terms of fuel economy. Hope you all enjoy yours!

Reactions: gGEorge17
1 - 4 of 4 Posts