Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone -

Just brought home a 2017 Rav4 SE Hybrid, Electric Blue.

I've been a member since late last year, but never posted as I wasn't sure I would be able to get the SE that I wanted. A dealer about 100 miles from me had one and I brought it home just tonight.

I'd like to thank all of the forum members, who so generously shared their knowledge and experiences so that I knew exactly what I wanted when I got to the dealer and was very pleased with the price paid for the car. :cheers:

·
Registered
8,576 Posts
Welcome! Hope that you enjoy your '17 RAV Hybrid.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just got my 2017 XLE Hybrid about a week ago and I'm really happy with it. The head unit is as crummy as it was in the 2014 Prius I traded in and that's the only real complaint I have. I expect to swap it out for something better and am researching Android Audio units but am not sure yet.

The main impetus for the trade in has been the recent deluge here in California and some roads in the South Bay Area [Highway 17 to be exact] are pretty treacherous and I feel way more comfortable in the RAV4.

I obviously love the thing enough to join a forum dedicated to it. :)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hello everyone -

Just brought home a 2017 Rav4 SE Hybrid, Electric Blue.

I've been a member since late last year, but never posted as I wasn't sure I would be able to get the SE that I wanted. A dealer about 100 miles from me had one and I brought it home just tonight.

I'd like to thank all of the forum members, who so generously shared their knowledge and experiences so that I knew exactly what I wanted when I got to the dealer and was very pleased with the price paid for the car. :cheers:
Congrats.

Just recently purchased a '17 Limited Hybrid. Like you, am loving it.

Keep posting.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts