Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
actually, it's my fiancee's but she is forum phobic.. whereas i'm a self professed half nerd.

so, she needs a cargo cover for the back of her "twuck."

also a piece of her cargo rack.. the front right (passenger) piece that seems to do very little other than cover a screw or two, which, i guess, will prevent rusting of said screw(s)... so i guess it does very much.

I was hoping someone could help me acquire or point me in a direction to where i could acquire said items...

I know they're not exactly flowers, but i know this would make her happy.

thanks!

·
Registered
8,594 Posts
Welcome!The year and model of the RAV in question haven't been posted. My RAV came with an OEM cargo cover, but my wife's CR-V didn't. I found a compatible cargo cover on Ebay which cost half of the price for an OEM Honda one and fits and works perfectly. Perhaps Ebay also could be a source for the missing cargo rack piece. If they don't have what you want immediately check back in a day or two - new offerings often appear quickly.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Blogson!

Wow, that was fast response!!! I thank you very much! ... Yes... check the "he's one tree short of a hammock" for me not mentioning the specifics.

Our RAV4 is a 2003 . Base Model.

We bought it used and my first day of googling cargo covers for 2003 toyota rav4 seemed pretty fruitless.

Anyway, past my bedtime... but i was curious to see if my "membership" was accepted.

It appears it is. :)

Thanks again, Blogson. May you get some kind of good karma sometime very soon.

-- ScottTwuck

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
soooooooooooo

2003 RAV4 need a cargo cover and a plastic piece for the luggage racks...

any sites or junk yards anyone would recommend?

·
Registered
13 Posts
I searched Ebay and found nothing for our generation Rav4. I think what you'll need to do is go to the Toyota dealer's parts counter and look up the parts on their computers. This is the best I could find. I'm not sure if this is the exact part for interior cargo cover. It's expensive and the dealer may be able to order it for you. Keep us posted on what you find out.

2004 Toyota RAV 4. #6423042010: NET ASSEMBLY, ROOM PARTITION
NET ASSEMBLY, ROOM PARTITION
Part Number: 6423042010

·
Registered
11 Posts
I got mine off craigslist for $50 CAD - i'd start there first and then broaden your online search. Make sure its specifically for 2001 to 2004. Searching for 2001 to 2005 may give you results for the 4.2 AND 4.3 models. If you're searching eBay, make sure you do an international search rather than just US only or North America only. Be aware, sometimes its listed as a tonneau cover or a cargo cover. The tonneau cover is one that slides and retracts, where as the cargo cover lifts, like the cargo cover of a hatchback vehicle - I have the cargo cover.

I've included a picture of what you should be getting for your 4.2.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts