Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to everyone!

I am a new owner of 2015 rav4 AWD XLE/NAV, I have had the rav for a week now and so far I enjoy driving it. I have been reading a lot in the forum before I bought the rav so I know what i am getting myself into. There are a few things that I wished toyota included in the xle, push button start, driver power seats at least, and I am sad that Entune is not available here in Canada, otherwise everything is good. I like the 6 speed tranny, it shifts smooth and I do not have any rattling noise like the other owners have. I bought the Husky mats, this will keep the interior easy to clean and tidy specially in the winter. I purchased the rust proofing and paint protection from Toyota. Here are some pictures:

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Welcome to the forum, congrats on buying a Rav4. I own the exact the color and model as you, but I am in the US so i don't know how much difference there is in the two models. As far as the push button start, I am personally glad it doesn't have it because there is only off or on, no middle zone.

Enjoy it and stop by to get answers for everything!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts