Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!

Just fount these forums as I was looking around for RAV4 info. I'm a new 2017 RAV4 Hybrid LE+ with XLE package owner, and this is my first RAV4.

Are there certain things I should look out for and what I should upgrade/add? Thanks in advance!

Beard

·
Registered
216 Posts
Hello all!

Just fount these forums as I was looking around for RAV4 info. I'm a new 2017 RAV4 Hybrid LE+ with XLE package owner, and this is my first RAV4.

Are there certain things I should look out for and what I should upgrade/add? Thanks in advance!

Beard
Congrats! Got the Hybrid XLE 1 month ago!

Only options I added are hitch and block heater.

Have fun!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks!
I was thinking of getting a block heater for the winter months as well. Going to pick up the Toyota floor mats for it as I want to keep it pristine.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Thanks!
I was thinking of getting a block heater for the winter months as well. Going to pick up the Toyota floor mats for it as I want to keep it pristine.
Ebay and Amazon has good deals on the floor mats and cargo mat. I just picked up both for $180.00.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Ebay and Amazon has good deals on the floor mats and cargo mat. I just picked up both for $180.00.
There are a lot of floor mats on amazon for rav4, which one did you choose? thanks!

·
Registered
216 Posts
I picked up the OEM Toyota mats.
180$ for floor and cargo mats? Wow, it'S a good price. It's listed 163$ and 173$ on Toyota.ca, so 337$ for both. Don't find it on amazon.ca :frown

·
Premium Member
7,936 Posts
Thanks! But this cargo mat doesn't fit in the hybrid

You can get the Canadian Hybrid cargo liner part# PU550-42160-01 from Canadian Toyota dealers, got mine from Sherwood Park Toyota, they only show the gas model liner on their website, you have to call their parts department for the HV liner. I used the Husky and Weathertech cargo liner in mine for a year, they work find with the deck board adjusted.

EDIT: Added deck board adjustment instructions.

http://www.rav4world.com/forums/109-4-4-electric-rav4-hybrid-ev/230994-hybrid-rear-mats.html#post2146634

http://www.rav4world.com/forums/124-4-4-interior/255553-seat-covers-cargo-area-suggestions.html#post2351657

Attachments

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
They all "fit". But it won't fit well unless you adjust your load floor. If you lift up your spare tire cover and pull it forward you can then lift up the back of the load floor and put it in the notch on the battery hump to make a more gradual incline on the floor. Hard to explain but someone posted pics before. It is also described somewhere in the manual. I have the gas rav4 weathertech cargo liner in my hybrid, as do others here on the forums.

Unless of course someone knows of another reason the ones posted wouldn't fit?

·
Member-RAV4 ReGeneration
264 Posts
I got the Toyota mats, including the Toyota cargo mat designed for the Hybrid. They look nice and fit well. However, there are cheaper options.

·
Premium Member
7,936 Posts
Unfortunately the HV all weather cargo mat only covers part of the rear deck, it doesn't cover the traction battery hump, only covers the deck board.

Attachments

·
Registered
216 Posts
I got the Toyota mats, including the Toyota cargo mat designed for the Hybrid. They look nice and fit well. However, there are cheaper options.
Yes, might go with Toyota cargo and floor mats designed for Hybrid. I thought using the winter floor mat provided when buying the car but I do not find that they are protecting enough.

Those seems very protective also, but more expansive and not 100% sure they will fit perfectly :

front : WeatherTech® Custom Front FloorLiner™, Black | Canadian Tire

rear : WeatherTech® Custom Rear FloorLiner™, Black | Canadian Tire

Reactions: edit808

·
Member-RAV4 ReGeneration
264 Posts
Yes, might go with Toyota cargo and floor mats designed for Hybrid. I thought using the winter floor mat provided when buying the car but I do not find that they are protecting enough.

Those seems very protective also, but more expansive and not 100% sure they will fit perfectly :

front : WeatherTech® Custom Front FloorLiner™, Black | Canadian Tire

rear : WeatherTech® Custom Rear FloorLiner™, Black | Canadian Tire
I think either option will serve you well.

Reactions: Swatch
1 - 16 of 16 Posts