Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone

I came across this site a few weeks back when I was searching for a new car. I read several posts about the rav4 so I decided to go and test drive the 2006 rav 4 sport V6 and it only took me a few minutes to decide that I wanted this vehicle. This site is very good and I am very happy as I picked up my car last night from my dealer. I will post a pciture soon with others to follow. Now that I am an owner I will be looking on this site for ideas on how to keep it in good shape.

Thanks
Brad

·
Registered
102 Posts
Congratulations on your new RAV4 Sport. I got my Sport about a month 1/2 ago. I like the way it handles, the power (V6), the way it looks, etc. What color and options did you get with it?

As you found out, this site has a lot of great info and help on it.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pciture of my new car

For some reason I cannot post a picture yet. It keeps telling me that the file is too big or corrupted. I followed the size guidelines and the file is a jpeg and is no larger than 400k. Until I have time to figure it out I have posted it here for anyone who might be interested.

http://web.mac.com/stjeanb/iWeb/Site/Photos.html

For whatever reason the link above is case sensitive.

Brad

·
Registered
652 Posts
Re: Pciture of my new car

stjeanb said:
For some reason I cannot post a picture yet. It keeps telling me that the file is too big or corrupted. I followed the size guidelines and the file is a jpeg and is no larger than 400k.

Brad
Congrats and nice car. See you have the bra.

The limit is 156K.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Toyota Bug deflector

Here in Canada I just went to my dealer and purchased the toyota rav4 bug deflector. They seem to have most options in stock. I also purchased the all weather floor mats and they are working out well. Thanks for the nice comments. I will have to make the pictures much smaller to upload to this site.

Brad

1 - 11 of 11 Posts