Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I just picked up a reserved 2005 Rav4 Sport from Longo Toyota on 10-26 and could not be any happier than I am right now...

I was actually not quite sure whether I was going to wait for the 4.3's to come or pick up a current model. I decided that since I don't need the space the new one will provide (no kids or anything) and they also had (nearly) the exact model I wanted so I decided to go ahead with it knowing I would not be disappointed...

So thanks to all here at the forums for encouraging me to become a new Rav4 owner (cheers).

_J Wright

·
Registered
396 Posts
Yah!! Another SPort model fan. Congrats on the vehicle. Hope you enjoy it almost as much as I do. :wink: :wink: Yeah, picking up a new car is somewhat like buying a new computer. Do you wait for the new one or buy the one you originally wanted? It's like you know that if you did that, you'd be waiting forever since every new model will, of course, be better. So to hell with it and just buy what you want.

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
welcome! i'm new to this forum too but i bought my rav 4L from longo toyota too! except... i bought mine in june 2005. so best of luck!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts