Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Oh, btw, i saw a Rav two buildings from my workplace that had that grill, it was an everglade color, i think L pkg. It's always parked front first, so when i was walking i couldn't see the back unless i went into the parking lot. So i guess it's an option or something, unless that person purchased it somewhere else after buying the car. I wish i had a camera phone. That's when they're useful.

Becky has them too. Check her album.

O

·
0 Posts
If I'm not mistaken, that is the standard grille in Canada. What I like is the 2005 Chili edition grille. It's just a honeycomb mesh with rav4 in the lower right (looking at the grille) corner.

O

·
0 Posts
If anyone wants that grille, I could probably convince my wife to let me buy the Chili style grille if I had a buyer for our old one...

Check my album for a pic.

J

·
0 Posts
I bought a Chili grille from a Canadian dealer. I like it. Cost $80 more than the same grille with the Toyota logo though.

B

·
0 Posts
Dutchrav said:
My RAV has the same grille.
As far as i know standard on every RAV4 here.

But i gonna replace it for this one :

where can you order that grill?

are there any other grill options

·
Registered
129 Posts
eric530 said:
if you cleared your headlights yourself, wanna give any tips? looking to clear my own.

Thanks
Eric
i don't know if it is with the entire asian region, but in the philippines, the factory headlights are clear.

have you tried searching through other threads, i'm sure there are other RAVer's who've wanted to clear their headlights.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts