Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been driving my first Toyota for a week now - a 2015 Rav4 AWD XLE. It was Certified pre-Owned with only 3,600 miles (service manager at dealership the only driver).

It is Magnetic Gray with these extras: nav system, all weather mats, roof rails, mud guards, rear hatch, cargo cover, body side molding, door edge guard, door sills, power lift gate. Purchase price of 25,000.

Drove a Honda minivan for years, followed by Subaru Outback. Loving the Rav4 so far...I know there are fervent Subaru fans out there, but after driving my Outback for the past couple years, I had enough. Yes, the Outback has great safety ratings and best in class for AWD, but I felt like I was constantly fighting with drifting - especially on the highway.

I've been reading through forums since purchasing, and have learned every car has its pros and cons. And every person has their limits on what they can live with in a car. Even though I've been told that going from Outback to Rav4 was a "downgrade", I'm okay with it. To me, this car is easier to drive and more fun!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts