Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone - Just purchased a brand new (against Dave Ramsey's Rules with only 2 miles on it) - 2015 Toyota Rav4 AWD Limited Blizzard Pearl addition (I call it white). Traded in my 2 year old live-long dream baby :crying - 2013 Toyota Tacoma double cab 4 x 4 truck with extended bed (or extended has a Toyota gets ;) ). But was not great on gas mileage and not friendly for a small family with school activities - just very little cab space. Rav4 is smaller in footprint but has great cab room, and of course being a small SUV, has a great storage in the back for additional kids items. I live in the US state of Kentucky. This is my 6th Toyota product, so we are truly a Toyota family. Please let me know if any of you have heard of any ins or outs on the 2015 Toyota Rav4 AWD Limited. And this advertised Artificial leather, Pleather or soft texture seat material.. How durable, and now best to take care of it? I'm worried getting in and out each time that it may rip very easily. Any suggestion or cover suggestions? another thing this model has a rough ride, but coming from a truck- I'm OK with it. Please let me know if you have any questions for me reference to Tacoma, Camry, Highland, and now Rav4. Thanks again! Have a good day!

·
Registered
9,026 Posts
Welcome! I don't have a 4.4 RAV but members who do likely will answer your queries.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts