Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there. My name is Judy and I'm from Memphis TN and this is my RAV4 story. In November of 1998, I bought a 99 RAV4. I named it Ravy aka:the Burgundy Bomber. I drove it for 17 years and put 184k miles on it. It's the first car I ever kept 1 day past paying it off. Love isn't a strong enough word. In mid January of this year, Ravy was totaled by an uninsured motorist. I was devastated. I hated the thought of losing her. Thankfully, nobody was hurt. After shopping around for bit, not really excited about anything, I had all but settled on a 2001 Camry Solara. While on the phone with my nephew, we looked at the listing together and made plans to go look at it the next morning. Not an hour after hanging up the phone, he sent me a listing he thought I might be interested in :wink It was for a 2000 RAV4 L. Two days later, my brother and I drove the two hours into Arkansas and brought her home. I could not be happier. She's in great condition mechanically and otherwise. I cannot imagine a more suitable replacement for Ravy then RavyAngel :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Welcome, Judy! And it's good to hear that you found a RAV which you like.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Blogson and ravingtones. And ravingtones, that's a good way to express how I feel. :)
As you can see from my avatar, RavyAngel is pearl white with alloy wheels, moonroof, roofrack, so sporty, so....sexy LOL

1 - 4 of 4 Posts