Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning all! I'm not sure where to intro my self. I looked but probably not long enough to be in the right place.
I'm retired, love cars and drive a wrecker part time for a vehicle recover companyy in Clayton, GA. If you roll your big rig on it's side we're the guys that recover the freight, the rig and tow it.
So...I just bought my aunts 2010 RAV4 with 18K on the clock! It is like a brand new car. It has some old lady body damage like the rear bumper cover and the passengers side mirror, the garage door opening was not wide enough, is broken. It's going to the body shop to be all fixed up next week.
I have some questions about the cars radio and such so It looks like this is a good place to get some help.
I look forward to every ones help.
Thanks

·
Registered
16 Posts
Welcome! This forum is a great source of information, but in order to get the most from the knowledge base you need to ask more specific questions. Also, use the search bar in the top right corner. Type in a keyword and lots of good threads will pop up.

Welcome to the forum!

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks!!! Yup 18K!! who'd believe it! I'll have to post a photo. The interior is showroom! Even though it is a New Hampshire car it has never seen snow! I'm thrilled!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts