Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is David, I've bought last month the end of lease after 4 years of my brother he had on black 2013 Rav4 LE AWD with 65 000km on the clock. Coming from north of Montreal, AWD is a good thing with the winter we got around here.

Mostly owned Nissan during the last decade, Sentra SeR SpecV, jdm Nissan Silvia and a Nissan Cube, all modded. The move to buy back the lease of my brother with the mileage the Rav4 had at that price was a good move.

It is my first Toyota I've bought too. My plans with it, roof rack with a box to carry skis and snowboards for myself and my kids. Switching maybe the oem headunit, And too, it got issues with CD and the USB key, it freeze and reboot, pretty annoying. Will keep it more quiet, I'm late 30's too, so I'm kind of done with playing around with cars.That's pretty much it.

I've been on several forums, so I know my way around.

That's it.

David

·
Registered
419 Posts
Hi David - big congrats on the 2013 RAV4, your gonna love the 4x4 and reliability.
Always helps to find a real good deal, thanks to family.
- wife has an '08 Limited 3.5L-v6, and its the best darn vehicle we've ever owned...in +40 years of driving
- these 4x4 models are tanks, in snow / your gonna love it
- our next set of winter tires will be Cooper Arctic Claw

This was our first Toyota, bought off a Doctor in London, ON...a kijiji find, with 89,000 Km
- now turned 150K Km...only synthetic oil changes, one set of Firestone Destinations Le2 and a $100 rear stabilizer link
We had very good luck with an 1989 Pathfinder and a 1989 Maxima...put 300,000 Km trouble free, on each
- but Toyota's eluded me for a long time / just not traded as frequently

Now I have a mint 2000 4Runner SR5 3.4L-v6, rust free-1 senior owner 4x4 purchased with 129,6xx km / and son bought a new 2015 Lexus RX350 v6 AWD...Now I am brand loyal !!

Check out my summer alloy rims, off a 2103 Highlander, fits perfect:
http://www.rav4world.com/forums/97-4-3-exterior/209097-17-highlander-oem-rims-2013-rav4-2008-limited-offset.html

Only been to Montreal once, back in year 2000 to pick up an awesome Doberman puppy.
A 15 hour round trip and our girl was the best dog, in a lifetime / humanly smart & language intelligent. http://www.dobermantalk.com/rainbow-bridge/71156-fabert-s-aka-11-7-y-o-amy-passed-stroke-today-sorry-say.html
Stopped at St. Huberts on the trip, one in London, closed 20 years ago...popular in Quebec.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts