Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I decided it was time to let the old Bronco go, it was getting way too expensive to keep pouring gas into that beast.

Came across a RAV4 first gen, so I decided that was the way to go. I LOVE this truck (can I call it a truck?) It kinda looks like one.... :)

Still cleaning it up, and marveling that everything, absolutely everything inside works. No broken trim or panels, interior is sharp and clean (now), no rattles, no leaks.

Almost exactly opposite of my Bronco in every way!

I'll be a regular on this forum, you can count on that. Thanks for being here, and I'm looking forward to using my little truck as intended....having FUN!

-Anafiel

·
Registered
9,061 Posts
Well, the RAV4 is built on a car "chassis, " if that's the proper word, so it's not really a truck, but how one refers to it obviously is their own choice. If you can, maybe post a pic or so. And have fun with your RAV!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, the RAV4 is built on a car "chassis, " if that's the proper word, so it's not really a truck, but how one refers to it obviously is their own choice. If you can, maybe post a pic or so. And have fun with your RAV!
Hi @Blogson

I DID post a few pics, but I'm not sure I did it right. Is there a FAQ explaining the procedure?

Anyway, I've had it since Friday afternoon, and I'm having a blast with it. Been a bunch of years (I'm not telling how many) since the last time I've owned a manual shift, and it took just about one clutch release to get the hang of it back.

New A/T tires are already on my mind, and then a major wheeling episode is in my future, I'm sure.

LOL!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts