Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Picking up my 2004 XT-4 tomorrow and I cannot wait. She's done 115000mls with full history and has just flown through her M.O.T with no advisories.
Really looking forward to getting to know the vehicle and the fabled Toyota reliability.
It's my second 4x4, the first being a Mitsubishi Pajero 3.0v6 but, that was a beast to maintain.
From what I've read on these forums I shouldn't have any problems with any repair should things go wrong.
Happy day's :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi all,
Picking up my 2004 XT-4 tomorrow and I cannot wait. She's done 115000mls with full history and has just flown through her M.O.T with no advisories.
Really looking forward to getting to know the vehicle and the fabled Toyota reliability.
It's my second 4x4, the first being a Mitsubishi Pajero 3.0v6 but, that was a beast to maintain.
From what I've read on these forums I shouldn't have any problems with any repair should things go wrong.
Happy day's :D
They are a blast in the snow. If you have any type of snow fall over there, put on some good winter tires, throw 200 lbs over the rear wheels, un-plug the abs fuse under the hood......and get ready for some serious fun snow plowin.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts