Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking for new wheels for the past while as was Bluenoser. I finally found them! I got them from "Palmar" here in NewBrunswick for $38.99 each. Factory wheels that were "Take-Off" wheels. That, for the people who are not familiar with the lingo, is a wheel(s) that has been on a RAV or any other vehicle and then removed either at the dealer or at the factory. They are not driven on and usually taken off after a customer requests Aluminum wheels as an option. This means huge savings for all of us when we need new wheels.

I bought Five and now I will have a matching spare with the same tire as my winters on there. Safer when we travel and smarter all the same.

A few minor sctraches but otherwise good-as-new. Had to buy new lug nuts and now I'm looking for centers for all.
There is a picture in my album. Check it out!

Later. :D M.

·
Registered
685 Posts
I picked up my steelies yesterday from Palmar also......~$40 ea CDN and they're a little dinged from shipping and handling, but still straight and almost like new. I'd suggest anyone in the Maritime provinces looking for snow steelies, to give these guys a call....

I understand from them that the wheels come out of California, guess they don't get snow there? :lol: :lol: :lol: ......well maybe in Nor Cal..... :wink: :wink: :wink:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts