Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
I'm orginally from NewZealand, and I must admit, I find that commercial hilarious. They have some pretty cool commercials over there.

We're actually going on vacation there today and I'm renting a RAV4 in NZ (what else?). Maybe it will be a 2006 model?.

-steve

·
Premium Member
3,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Scott Cummings said:
I posted this the other day.
Oops... sorry for the DOUBLE POSTING Scott... I missed the earlier posting :oops:

Topic change alert :!: :arrow: Scott... are you going to become a FIVE time owner 8)

·
Registered
422 Posts
I saw that commercial the other day...thanks to Scott (and Kelly :wink: ) for posting it!

Honestly, that's gotta be right up there in the top 10 funniest commercials I've ever seen! Love it!

Becky

S

·
0 Posts
RAVMAN said:
Scott Cummings said:
I posted this the other day.
Oops... sorry for the DOUBLE POSTING Scott... I missed the earlier posting :oops:

Topic change alert :!: :arrow: Scott... are you going to become a FIVE time owner 8)
Note sure on new RAv4 going for a test drive soon, probably when I get my RAv4 serviced in week or so. I am going to wait and see what the competition is like as the end of this year/start of next year as there loads of new SUV's coming out which will give the new RAV4 a run for it's money then I will decide.

Personally I am bit disappointed with engine lineup in Europe for new RAV4. The Pertrol/Gas Engine is sadly very poor 2.0L 150hp in a much heavier vehicle just plain daft and if wanted a Diesel I would have like and automatic option.

The ironic thing is all you guys want the Diesel engines in the US and us folks in Europe dream of the V6. Mad !!!!

O'well rant over I hope you enjoy your new Camry and eventually your FJ.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts