Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, as my forum handle suggests I am an old Jaguar enthusiast and much more comfortable spannering around 1960's Jaguars. A seasoned classic car man for 45 years.
I have just purchased a 55,000 mile ( full Toyota Service history) Silver 2010 ( March) 2.2 D4D manual AWD Rav4 which here in the UK must be one of the last pre-face lift models.
It has all factory options including full heated leather seats, Sat-Nav, reverse camera etc which make it a nice mode of transport.
I wanted to retain the space capacity of my 3.2 Mitsubishi Shogun 7 seater but a tad easier on diesel and a more modern look which the Rav4 has.
old jag man.

·
Registered
8,537 Posts
Welcome! This forum has mostly North American members and no diesel RAVs are or have been sold here, but we do have some U.K., European and other members who do own diesel RAVS. If you complete your profile and also add your vehicle details in your sig. line that will help other members regarding queries, problems, and comments. There are U.K. - based RAV4 forums available, for instance: RAV4 Drivers Club ...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Newbe Intro

Ops ! I did not realize this was an American based forum.

Shall check out the suggested UK forum.

old jag man.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts