Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been researching a new vehicle. I am pretty sure the 06 Rav4 is the vehicle I want. Like a lot of people I just need to decide on a 4cyl or 6cyl. One thing that came up during an on-line comparison was the 6cyl required premium gas. Is that true? If so, that would definitely keep me from choosing it. Couldn't find any info on Toyota site and not quite ready to submit to sales person interrogation yet.
Also, one review said the ride was rather stiff and noisy. Would love to hear opionions from 06 Rav4 owners on that subject. Thanks.

·
Registered
167 Posts
See this post for fuel info:
http://rav4world.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2347
Basically, u can use regular 87 if you wish, or premium as well if you so choose.

As to the stiff ride, the only review we know of that complained about ride quality and noise, was one where they were testing a pre-production model. So far we all love our new RAVs which so far are quiet and competent rides.

Engine choice is going to come down to a personal decision about your needs.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. That's what I needed. I searched previous posts but not under mechanical.
Glad to hear you like the ride. I will be test driving one soon enough and see for myself but love to hear from actual owners.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts