Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered a Limited 4cyc, comes in on the 9th of June hopefully, it's on order from Japan :D I really wanted the V6 but could not afford the Limited 6 and that's the one I really want. Ordered a Limited in Silver with side steps, power tilt mirror with compass and 8.5 wide screen dvd for the kids. Anyone else work for Toyota?

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Wow that was quick it's in. I will pick it up next week I will post pictures soon :twisted:

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:D Picked it up today nice ride have to get used to the seats and figure where it best fits me. The DVD looks awesome in it (aftermarket) got to see how the rearview mirror worked tonight on the way home from work just now 3:30am it goes to a green tint to the headlights are not so hard on your eyes. The side steps look great as well and I also had them tint the front 2 windows just so it looked more balanced. I am finding the digital controls for the heat/air a little akward but I'll get used to them.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congrats "Toyota", I also work for toyota but down here in the bay area, Cali. How is the discount from i think it's TMMC? I could be wrong though. Well enjoy your new ride...

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Badlilmonkey said:
Congrats "Toyota", I also work for toyota but down here in the bay area, Cali. How is the discount from i think it's TMMC? I could be wrong though. Well enjoy your new ride...

We get them at dealer cost plus 1k off that

1 - 6 of 6 Posts