Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the process of buying 2011 Sport with 21,000 miles for $17,000. Has sunroof package and 4cyl. Clean car fax. I also drive a Jeep Liberty so I know all about rough ride. Any thoughts would be great. I really like your forum. Thanks for any responses.

·
Registered
370 Posts
It sounds like it could be a really good deal. Is it FWD or 4WD?

You DID go to the appraisal sites like kbb.com, edmunds.com and nada.com, didn't you? What were their estimates? Are there maintenance records? Did you run a CarFax report on the vehicle? A questionable history could indicate a car to avoid.

Are you buying from a dealer? One trick I've seen is for them to advertise a really low price and then when it comes time to settle tack on some really high "dealer fees" which jacks the price way up.

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
That is the same price as a red, 2011 Limited w/V6, 40K miles here in Minnesota.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It 4wd and I did run all of the normal checks Car Fax/Auto check. KBB,Edmunds; Everything seems to check out. Two owners. It was a lease vehicle at one time. I'm set to pick it up on Thursday and were no hidden charges.I look forward to being amembers of this forum for the help you can give and maybe I will be able to help someone else. Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts