Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right now we own a 2012 Prius v five model with 43,000 miles on it. We bought it new and it has been a great car, but when we bought it we were hoping Toyota would come out with an all wheel drive version of the v. We live in the foothills of the Cascades, so all wheel drive is very appealing. Now I see that Rav4 Hybrid is getting popular and we are debating whether to buy one or not, so I thought I'd check out this forum to see what owners have to say.
If we decide to go ahead on one will do so in April or May. I am just not sure if I want payments again and of course a drop in mileage, but the value of ours is only going to go down. :laugh

·
Registered
8,529 Posts
Welcome! About the RAV4 Hybrid, Consumer Reports gives it the first place rating in its February '17 issue in the Compact SUV category. I was going to suggest using the Search box at the top right of this page but that function doesn't appear to be working.

If you are willing to wait, Kia have announced that they are going to market the hybrid crossover Niro, supposedly this year, and are advertising 50mpg overall.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts