Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
The timing belt vs chain issue had me go Toyota back in '06 when I started my vehicle quests!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Well, if vanity is an issue, I've always seen CR-Vs as suburban mom mobiles which is why I'll never own one. :D
I just got my 2015 Rav4 after trading in a brand new 2015 Subaru OB. The OB was a great car and (IMOP) a nicer looking vehicle inside and out compared to the RAV4 and CRV (both of which are just fine, but a little pedestrian.) I test drove both the RAV4 and the CRV, both way more comfortable for me than the OB, but I did notice the shake in the CRV even on the test drive.

But yes, i can't deny that when it came down to choosing it boiled down to two things. One the RAV4 has the 4WD lock up when needed, huge for round these parts. And Two, i don't see anybody around here that drives a CRV that doesn't fall into either the "soccer mom" or "elderly" category. Not that theres anything wrong with that, it just doesnt pertain to me. I can't loose the feeling that the CRV exterior was modeled after a potato.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts