Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,102 Posts
Looks very premium. I wouldn't be surprised if it ended up in the Lexus showroom. I can't help but wonder what's under the hood.

EDIT: 2.0 Turbo & 2.5l Hybrid

Reactions: gpart

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Body seems built from Lexus NX's platform. Wouldn't be surprised if that will be Toyota's direction for RAV4 next gen. Maybe a 2.0 Turbo is also in the works.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Toyota Harrier is sold in S.E Asia for years. It's same vehicle as Lexus RX sold here.

·
Your Humble Administrator
2008 RAV4 Limited V6
16,716 Posts
I like it, but also think this would be a Lexus over here. The front turn signals, red stitching and cavernous underfloor cargo area are my favorite features.

·
Your Humble Administrator
2008 RAV4 Limited V6
16,716 Posts
Remember, folks, this is just a Photoshop artist's conception (or misconception). Toyota would never put the rear door handles there.

And also remember that back on this forum in 2005, the new 4.3 RAV4 was supposed to look like this:

and back in 2011 the 4.4 RAV4 was supposed to look like this:

Attachments

·
Registered
8,530 Posts
The Harrier is for the Japan home market only? Lots of electronic gadgetry, but basically it's seems to be just another SUV cosmetically. I would be more interested in how it performs and handles on the road and on one with lots of sharp curves, grades, occasionally somewhat uneven pavement, as well as on Interstate-type highways, etc.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts