Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well recently I've been getting a CHECK ENGINE. Using the Actron Pocketscan. It reflected these numbers

P0130 O2 Sensor Circuit Malfunction (Bank 1 sensor 1)
P0133 O2 Sensor CKT Slow Response (Bank 1 Sensor 1)
P0110 IAT Sensor Circuit Malfunction

What can I do to clean these up? BTW, can these be a result of last weeks BMW/Echo confrontation? BTW, they lost.

·
Super Moderator
1,554 Posts
mensajero said:
Well recently I've been getting a CHECK ENGINE. Using the Actron Pocketscan. It reflected these numbers

P0130 O2 Sensor Circuit Malfunction (Bank 1 sensor 1)
P0133 O2 Sensor CKT Slow Response (Bank 1 Sensor 1)
P0110 IAT Sensor Circuit Malfunction

What can I do to clean these up? BTW, can these be a result of last weeks BMW/Echo confrontation? BTW, they lost.
If it was me, I would take the next level module out.... :shock:

I don't know how it is wired up, but if it is causing all sorts of errors/problems, it might be more harmful then helpful...

If you fry your Primary O2 sensor that won't be cheap... even a generic is almost $100.

Just my .02 cents...

Good luck amigo.... 8)

·
Registered
10,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
But I've also notice that even though the CHECK ENGINE light is on. It keeps on working fine. Once I reset the OBC it keeps on working with no problems. Gas Mileage is the same, power is fine. I asked Next Level Performance about this and that the light of the module is always off, even though the switch is on. They told me that this area lack current ? :?

BTW, I already have an O2 sensor in my tool box. I hope I won't be needing it. :(

I

·
0 Posts
about 2 weeks ago my check engine light came on as well. but i dont have the module on my car.i changed the oil and oil filter, i made sure that there was not any oil left in it. and i put in new oil, and th light still hasent gone away. what could the problem be, because the engine is performing fine and no problems are visible

1 - 6 of 6 Posts