Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

501 - 520 of 549 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Car delivered in August 2019 with Denso + Navi: microphone working just fine!
So you upgraded to AA/CP successfully and mic still working ?
What was your MEU part id ?
Are you able to see with Maps or Waze the turn by turn indications and meters remaning on the central screen like with the built-in navigator ?

Thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I’ve updated to audio 1257 (Apple Carplay) and yes I’ve got problems with mic, it’s hard to hear me on the other end, very quiet, I have to shout. Previous update audio 1222 solved this problem. Hope with new update they solve this problem again.
Car Aug 2019, Denso, no Nav, CO: Japan

·
Registered
33 Posts
So you upgraded to AA/CP successfully and mic still working ?
That's what I wrote above ;-)

What was your MEU part id ?
Do you mean "MEU parts No"? 86840-06041

Are you able to see with Maps or Waze the turn by turn indications and meters remaning on the central screen like with the built-in navigator ?
I don't use Waze. Can you post a picture of what you mean by "turn by turn indications and meters remaning"?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Perfect !!!!
Since i prefer Waze can you please test if this is working also in that application ?
Thanks for your confirmation. I will upgrade my system very soon .
:)
In AA it works similarly with Waze as well.

Wysłane z mojego SM-G975F przy użyciu Tapatalka

·
Registered
2019 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid
1 Posts
I finally felt confident trying to install AA on my 2019 Rav4 hybrid (no navigation) today after reading this and other forums about this topic. It was less then 10 minuters to install USB 3.

Dealer told me when I had the car in for service that AA wouldnt be possible on my car because it was manufactured before october 2019 (mine was made August in Japan). I have a Fujitsu headunit
DCU was 17TDT1EU-CA02 before, 17TDT1EU-CA32 after installation. Also my audio software was upgraded when it was in for service to 1222. Havent checked if there is a problem with the mic.
Picture before install

·
Registered
17 Posts
My Head unit is Denso W/O navi. (17TDT1EU-CA01). I don't have this screen. Anybody has it after update?
That's Android Auto with Google Maps running. You should be able to run it also after successful retrofit of the headunit to MM19 (DCU update to CA32).

·
Registered
7 Posts
Here’s another happy camper! :giggle:
Successfully upgraded my 17TDT1EU-CA01, 86140-42541 without nav.
Now I wonder if there’s also an update for heating in side view mirrors!? ;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
That's Android Auto with Google Maps running. You should be able to run it also after successful retrofit of the headunit to MM19 (DCU update to CA32).

You're right. It's CA32 (1257) after update. Unfortunately I can't see turn by turn directions on driver display. I use Carplay.

·
Registered
17 Posts
You're right. It's CA32 (1257) after update. Unfortunately I can't see turn by turn directions on driver display. I use Carplay.
The navigation readings are displayed in the driver's display on vehicles with factory navigation, at least when using Android Auto. However, I am not sure if it is similar with CarPlay.

As far as I know, this functionality is missing in cars without factory navigation - the only thing that remains is to use navigation on the central screen of the infotainment unit.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have discovered that when I call via android auto, I only have sound from the front speakers. has anyone else experienced that problem?

Skickat från min Pixel 3 XL via Tapatalk

·
Registered
171 Posts
does anybody has a official invitation to go to the toyta workshop and recieve the update? already half september...

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just talked to Toyota Denmark and they did confirm it is coming via SW update here in September and that my car would be supported. Afterwards I called my Toyota Dealer and they where basically clueless and a bit annoyed not knowing :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Just updated mine,
17TDT1EU-CA02 with Navi.
Car made June/July 2019.

Worked flawlessly!
I only used the matching file from USB 3, nothing else.
Hi, I only copied 17TDT2EU-DA01_7910.kwi from USB3 and placed it on an empty FAT32 USB. When I insert it into the car nothing happens. My unit is 17TDT2EU-DA01

501 - 520 of 549 Posts