Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A thing that pisses me off about the new RAV is no cargo light (and don't tell me about that thing in the door.

Now I tried the sylvania dot light and it works fine. However it won't stay on. As soon as the sun heats the car up it drops off.

Has anyone figured a way to add light to the back or have the dot stay on?

Thanks

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is this stuff really holding it in the heat? I tried using velcro tape that really holds everywhere but in the car.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I tried the industrial Velcro as well on the dot light and it came off for me too. Now I just have the light laying back there and grab it when I need it. I stuck the light in one of those rear cup holders one day and had a heck of a time getting it back out! I was thinking of wiring a light in that upper spot but I'm not sure how difficult it would be...

·
Registered
165 Posts
Snowserpent said:
I tried the industrial Velcro as well on the dot light and it came off for me too. Now I just have the light laying back there and grab it when I need it. I stuck the light in one of those rear cup holders one day and had a heck of a time getting it back out! I was thinking of wiring a light in that upper spot but I'm not sure how difficult it would be...
Think twice if you're using Tonneau Cover as the upper spot lighting will be blocked by the cover.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts