Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it true that the Entune radio on the XLE is not App Suite-Capable?

This is a copy and paste of the radio description from the dealer website for my vehicle that I just bought on Saturday:

“Radio: Entune Audio Plus AM/FM/CD/MP3/WMA Playback -inc: Entune App Suite (bolded for emphasis), 6 speakers, HD Radio w/iTunes tagging, HD Traffic and Weather, SiriusXM Radio w/90-day trial, 6.1" touch-screen w/integrated back-up camera display, auxiliary audio jack, USB port w/iPod connectivity and control, vehicle information w/customizable settings, hands-free phone capability, phone book access and music streaming via Bluetooth wireless technology”

When I tried to register on the Entune website, it kept telling me my VIN # could not be identified and that I should verify the number and that the vehicle was Entune App Suite-capable. So I called Toyota support this morning and they are telling me that the vehicle is NOT Entune App Suite-capable.

I contacted the salesman who sold us the car and he going to look into it. But he was puzzled too since this is what they have on their website.

Anyone know what is going on? Is Toyota support wrong or is the dealer incorrectly advertising features?

I mean, I was going to purchase regardless. But this is just annoying.

·
Premium Member
8,120 Posts
Dealer pages are often misleading and in error. Entune App Suite only comes with the Entune Premium Audio System, click the Entune Lineup tab on the Entune page.

Toyota - Entune

·
Registered
450 Posts
Mine's just Entune audio.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everyone. No word from the dealer. But yeah, their description was definitely off.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts