Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a used 2014 LE. I couldn't believe there is no place to store sun glasses. On other Toyota models, it's at the light console near the reading lights. Do the XLE or Limited missing this too?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
7,936 Posts
The 4.3 2006-12 had that feature, was dropped in the 4.4 2013 and added back again in 2016 model.

Tim

·
Registered
54 Posts
I bought a used 2014 LE. I couldn't believe there is no place to store sun glasses. On other Toyota models, it's at the light console near the reading lights. Do the XLE or Limited missing this too?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Have it in my Limited and think its great...My '14 LE Sienna did not have it...

·
Premium Member
7,936 Posts
My '15 Limited didn't have it, my '16 Limited HV does, I believe that's the case for all '16-on models, I think Toyota decided to add the feature back on the Rav4, probably lots of complaints, too bad they don't listen on other features they've dropped. :frown

·
Registered
54 Posts
I can't find it on eBay. Can you give a picture of it from your Limited? And your Limited is 2014, right?
I previously owned a 2014 Sienna LE which did not have the glass compartment., but my 2017 RAV4 Limited does have it...I don't think any of the LE's in any model year had this compartment., although not
absolutely sure....

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I previously owned a 2014 Sienna LE which did not have the glass compartment., but my 2017 RAV4 Limited does have it...I don't think any of the LE's in any model year had this compartment., although not
absolutely sure....
Others said the 2013-15 didn't have it, even in XLE and Limited. Toyota added back from 2016 so that's why your 2017 have it. Please post a picture. I wanna see if the 2017 one can fit in my 2014. Thanks!

My 2007 4Runner SR5, which is the basic trim in 4Runner, has so much options that I don't need to chose Limited. I wished Toyota is more consistent on all models.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts