Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
shame there is no way to vent the entire car of bad air. Even my sun roof or rear passenger windows wont flush out the back when open, should be away during bad weather to open some kind of vent or back window. I see no change even the new ones.

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
shame there is no way to vent the entire car of bad air. Even my sun roof or rear passenger windows wont flush out the back when open, should be away during bad weather to open some kind of vent or back window. I see no change even the new ones.
There is a vent to the outside in the passenger side rear corner. It is always open.

When it is raining, you can tilt up the sunroof and with side window shades you can crack open all widows. No problem.

...or eliminate the source of the odor. Smoking in the vehicle is bad, and hitting the forced re-circulation through the cabin air filter helps.

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
With my RAV I miss the pop-open rear quarter windows and roll-down rear window of my previous vehicles. But with the RAV to ventilate the car and the rear area I open the climate control system to admit outside air and switch on the system fan, which works reasonably effectively.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts