Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 172 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I make a set of non slip pads for the Honda Pilot, Honda Odyssey, Honda Ridgeline, Honda Fit, Honda CR-V, Honda Accord, Toyota Sienna, Toyota Yaris Liftback,and the Scion xA and xB. Checking with members here to see if there is an interest in my product for the RAV4. If you are interested, please post to this thread.

For more information about who I am and the products I make, check out my ebay "About Me"

http://members.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=padsplus

Here is a list of pads I would make for the RAV4. If I missed any, let me know.

2 console cupholder pads
1 pad next to the mirror switch on the console
2 pads for the console tray, upper and lower
1 pad for the console under the dash
2 pads for the glove box, upper and lower
2 pads for the front door bins, left and right
2 pads for the rear door cupholder, left and right
2 pads for the second row console cupholders
4 pads for the cargo bin and cupholder, left and right

If you are interested in getting a set of pads for your RAV4, you can find them at my website, www.consolepads.com or my ebay store, http://stores.ebay.com/PadsPlus?refid=store

·
Registered
229 Posts
From what I understand you get ALL the pads he listed for one price.. It is a set......

Seems like a good deal and everyone seems to be happy with them..

Yeah.. Ya definetly need to make one for the rear bin under the floor!... It would be large so perhaps sell it as an add-on?.. $5 more or something like that depending on how much your materials are.. It is a square bin so not too much cutting involved.. :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
I would be interested, as well.

Definitely look into making one for the under floor rear storage area.

Keep us posted on pricing and availability.

James

P

·
0 Posts
I would be interested to know if you could manufacture a nice looking insert that would keep cups from falling out of the ridiculously poor designed cupholders.

Given your manufactruring abilities and seemingly innovative ideas, I'd say you could do it.

John

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Appreciate everyone's interest in my pads. The weekend of June 3, I will be renting a 2006 RAV4 to make the templates for the pads. So, keep the suggestions coming and if you are interested in the pads, continue to post to this thread.

I will look into the cupholder problem and look into a pad for the compartment beneath the cargo area.

I will look into a pillar protection tape to prevent nicks and dings from the seatbelts.

I also saw a post in the Exterior Forum about 3M Door Edge Guard tape. If members are interested in this product, I can also supply this item. The roll would be 1" wide x 4 yards long.

Lastly, another product I have for the RAV4 is a foglight lens protector. It is the same material as the 3M door edge guard tape but thicker. This clear polyurethane tape will protect against road hazards, pitting, weathering, and breakage. Item will be supplied as a set of two 3 1/4" diameter circles. Just peel and stick.

So, if you are interested in my pads, the door edge guard tape, or the fog light lens protector, please post to this thread.

Thanks

J

·
0 Posts
I am not a RAV owner yet (going to test drive tomorrow) but while I was checking out the forums, I saw this thread and can vouch for the quality of the pads. I used to own a Pilot and had a set of these and loved them. I saw a thread on here also about some scratches on the B pillar and center console. (http://rav4world.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4310) When you rent the RAV, what about some measurements for B pillar and console protectors like the Pilot in case the scratches become a trend??

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Took some pictures of the pads I plan to make. Also have some questions....

Pad for dash compartment left of steering wheel

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Replace the OEM felt pads with my non slip pad under the center console dash.

Add pads to the center console cupholders.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Add a pad to the center console bin right below the mirror switch.

Replace the OEM felt pad in the center console lower and upper storage bin with my non slip pads.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Add a pad to the front door bins.

Replace OEM upper glove box felt pad with my non slip pad. Add pad to lower glove box.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Add pads to the cargo area left and right cupholder and bin.

Replace OEM pad in sunglass holder with my non slip pad.

1 - 20 of 172 Posts