Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nope-- Just kidding.....

Used to be Rav4Jeff on the old board and the OZ site, shortened it to Jeff to save time logging in.

<--- Gotta make a new avatar, that one's 2 years old.

·
Premium Member
3,348 Posts
Welcome back Jeff! (123 posts late :wink: )

You seem to be very TOYOTA knowledgeable. What's your background?

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My background? Well right now I'm a graduate student at the University of New Hampshire working on the business program. I graduated from college in 2003 with a Bachelors degree in Computer Science, which is not worth the paper it's printed on in today's job market.

I was born and raised in the suburbs north of New York City, although I relocated to New Hampshire for both college and grad school. The rents live in NY and NH so I have two places to visit, mooch, and work on my car.

I have always been interested in anything technical; cars, tools, electronics, computers, etc. and I soak up any technical knowledge like a sponge. My brother has always been a gearhead so I guess some of it has rubbed off on me over the years. I live in a small apartment here at school but I still managed to fill up a closet with my collection of tools, even though I really have no place to work on my car here.

I like to share my knowledge of anything with anyone because knowledge is of no value unless you share it.

·
Premium Member
3,348 Posts
Jeff said:
I like to share my knowledge of anything with anyone because knowledge is of no value unless you share it.
Good one... exactly what these forums are all about 8)

Thanks for the intro. I read on another post (tickets) that you served some time in the retail grocery trade. I spent 14 years in that business. Worked my way up from bottle boy (Oregon has bottle/can recycling law) to Manager. Finally got out because I was tired of dealing with the public for such low pay. :roll:

Good luck with your business schooling... Toyota is always hiring :)
http://www.toyota.com/toyota/about/jobs/JobsSearch.do

1 - 4 of 4 Posts