Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
man a dealer just called (Lewisville, TX) and said they would not have any 2006 Rav4's in until FEB!!!!!!! :cry: aarrgghh. I thought they were going to start arriving Dec 05.

·
Premium Member
3,348 Posts
They must be talking about the V6. The 4 banger will be here in November.

Confirmed shipping dates are as follows -

2006 RAV4 (4 CYL) - November 16, 2005
2006 RAV4 (V6) - January 20, 2006
But remember... these are the dates the new RAV4 arrives at the US ports. It will take several weeks to get them to all the Toyota dealerships across the US :?

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not if the port people worked a little harder :lol: :lol:

Be good Kelly!

·
Premium Member
3,348 Posts
Dan Dahl said:
Not if the port people worked a little harder :lol: :lol:
Not a chance Dan... remember... we are members of the TEAMSTER'S UNION :twisted: :roll: :wink:

Also funny you should mention working harder. As it happens... this morning at 7:30 AM, Toyota's port facility in Portland, Oregon held a "Job Fair". They posted an ad in last Saturday's newspaper... listing a phone number to call. The first 200 people to call were invited to the job fair. They had over 200 people register before Sunday evening. :shock:

Word is Toyota is going to hire only 8 people for now... maybe more later. They haven't hired anybody in years. IMHO... it's waaaaaay past due. I'm VERY TIRED of working 50+ hours per week :?

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just think about all the OT money you are making!

OOOps I forgot about the taxes!

·
Super Moderator
1,561 Posts
Kelly Smith said:
They must be talking about the V6. The 4 banger will be here in November.

Confirmed shipping dates are as follows -

2006 RAV4 (4 CYL) - November 16, 2005
2006 RAV4 (V6) - January 20, 2006
But remember... these are the dates the new RAV4 arrives at the US ports. It will take several weeks to get them to all the Toyota dealerships across the US :?
Boo... I thought it was mentioned (hmm... probably rumored) as the other way around at one point... oh well... :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts