·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ah interestingly enough this got moved from the RAV 4 Hybrid topics where I put it based upon the knowledge that the NX 300h was the original, it got launched two years before my R4H, same drivetrain 2.5L Atkinson petrol engine with two electric motors and only electric on the rear axle just as my car has, well a tad more bling though. Will post pictures with them side by side after delivery.

·
Super Moderator
11,100 Posts
I moved it because it was not appropriate under RAV4 Hybrid even if it was the predecessor. Sorry if I ruffled your feathers.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The NX300hFsport has landed, she took her time to get here from Japan. They are quite alike, it's my R4H next to her.

Attachments

·
Registered
248 Posts
Interesting that it has a CD player, which they removed from the higher end Rav4 system.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Interesting that it has a CD player, which they removed from the higher end Rav4 system.
CD/DVD player, Real clock and it can handle FLAC (I wich my car had/could)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I took the plunge and ordered a new NX300h Executive, Morello red (Colour code 3R1) with Dark Rose Leather interior, analogue clock on the dash :) and Pioneer 10 speaker sysem, for myself. Not really so top of the line as my sons FsportS Levinson but a tad over the R4h Entune at least.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
According to my local Toyota dealer, where I did lay my order (no Lexus dealer in Västerås), the NX should be delivered to Stockholm tomorrow, so I will probably get her next week. Photos in next post.

·
Your Humble Administrator
2008 RAV4 Limited V6
16,716 Posts
Very nice! I love the red!!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I went to the outskirts of my town to get nice backgrounds in my carphotos; Anundshög, thats real history.
English Anundshög

1 - 14 of 14 Posts