Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings all,

What do you suggest in changing the fuel filter on the 02 rav4 and where in the heck is it.
I cannot find a oem replacement and all I see is performance filters.

Thanks,
Justin

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
Justin,

I just checked the manual and found that there is a filter sack that extends on from the bottom end of the fuel pump.

The pump is accessable through the floor service hole cover under the rear seat.

Walt

L

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
waltrav said:
Justin,

I just checked the manual and found that there is a filter sack that extends on from the bottom end of the fuel pump.

The pump is accessable through the floor service hole cover under the rear seat.

Walt

L
Thanks, I have got to get a manual.
justin

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
A fellor user (forgot name) suggested i download the manual from here:

http://techinfo.toyota.com/

I spent many hours but now have it on disk

and I only paid for the daily subscription :) :)

Now i just print out the jobs i am going to do when i need to do them.

T

·
0 Posts
Sounds like a good idea, how many downloads were required to get the full manual?

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
Twister,

From what i recall to the left is column with about 10 catagories and to the right will pop up a list of subcatagories.

So for example:

The most important one i think is called MANUAL (on left under number 2)

and to the riight about 20 SUB FOLDERS like CHARGING, COOLING, ELECTRICAL .......... with an average of 20 Adobe files each.

I downloaded 23 subfolders 473 files 33.8 MB

For $11 CAN and 3 to 5 hours of your time (depending on if you read abit), so you can't complian. :)

NOTES:

- Make sure you have the latest Adobe Acrobat software
- I think it wants pop ups on. And it worked with my Netscape browser but it did not like something with Explorer (might be old)

- Canadians can not use the system.
But in theory, just pure theory, if you took lets say an address in the US of a Hotel and filled it in and used your credit card. Well maybe the system will be fooled :wink:

Cheers, Walt :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts