Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10,483 Posts
Ok you can use two types. A hand held scanner from Auto Zone or Pep Boys It goes by the name Actron Auto Scanner. The OBD II scan tool is for all 1996 and newer vehicles and can diagnose a check engine light for your vehicle as well as estimate technician fees. Having this tool in your arsenal will allow you to tell a professional technician what’s wrong by taking advanatage of this tool’s live, real-time, professional grade data. The live data allows you to view the vehicle sensor, switch and relay inputs in real time, while the engine is running. What this really means is that you can pinpoint the problem components for faster diagnosis. Or, like I did. I bought one that is 24/7. Auto Scan Gauge. ScanGaugeII can help you monitor your vehicle’s most vital systems and provide the kind of real-time information you’ve been missing. Features include more than 15 built-in digital gauges, 5 sets of trip data and an easy-to-use ScanTool that shows both set and pending trouble codes — All in an ultra compact design that installs in minutes.

I got them both :wink

1 - 5 of 5 Posts