Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OEM Accessory Installation Instructions

Apparently Toyota is no longer including installation instructions with their accessories, I got the door sill appliques(Amazon) and mudguards (Ebay) for the 2016 Hybrid, both had a note that instructions are available from the electronic Toyota Information System (TIS), please see your dealer for a copy, this wasn't the case a year ago when I ordered the same accessories which came with instructions. I found dealer websites that had the downloadable instructions for these accessories.

Attachments

·
Registered
424 Posts
Apparently Toyota is no longer including installation instructions with their accessories . . . had a note that instructions are available from the electronic Toyota Information System (TIS), please see your dealer for a copy... I found dealer websites that had the downloadable instructions for these accessories.
Typical.

It would be most helpful if you share with us the dealer with the downloadable instructions?

·
Premium Member
7,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I attached the instructions to the original post, they came from two different sites, I just googled the part numbers and looked for a site that offered the instructions, Toyota Parts.com has always had instructions, but they don't list any 2015s yet.

·
Your Humble Administrator
2008 RAV4 Limited V6
16,761 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts