Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Could someone post a Toyota's electric wiring diagram of auto-glare rear-view mirror with HomeLink for an 2016 - 2018 RAV4 USA market vehicle?

I've purchased such a mirror (part number 87810-0WQ30) and trying to plug it in.
It has 5 wires, but according to EU schemes I have, there should be 2 only, So, I suppose EU and USA mirrors has different wiring harnesses.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Please read on this thread, you might find what you are looking for :

·
Registered
80 Posts
It's actually one of the pinned subject in the 4.4 Interior, the Gentex 453 auto-dimming rear view mirror with Homelink and compass

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's actually one of the pinned subject in the 4.4 Interior, the Gentex 453 auto-dimming rear view mirror with Homelink and compass
I'm sorry that tread is about Gentex mirrors, not about the OEM one.
The OEM 87810-0WQ30 mirror has 5 wires, not 2, 3 or 4 as in that thread. That's why I'm looking for OEM vehicle wiring diagram.

·
Registered
2013 RAV4 XLE Plus
80 Posts
Ahhhh, looks like you got yourself a fancy frameless mirror. You will need only three wires to make your mirror work, more than likely; you probably won't need the other two wires (unless your RAV-4 has auto-dimming side mirrors; which I believe that option was not available, but I may be mistaken). Can you upload a picture of the connector that the mirror came with? I just want to be sure before I post any info, just don't want to mislead anyone.

Thanks

·
Registered
2013 RAV4 XLE Plus
80 Posts
On a side note; if it's the same mirror that we're talking about then it is a mirror manufactured by Gentex, the model number is GENK80A. Hopefully this info helps.

Cheers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts