Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
If it's the right size, go for it. I have an older model rav4 (2002), so my foglights are a bit different. All these lamps are basically just a reflective dome that holds the bulbs. This looks like it would work fine. There may be other ones available though. Do a thorough check and tell us how it goes.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a set of fog / driving lights that i purchased on line. they are aftermarket OEM Style. They have all the wiring with them but im no sure where i sould plug them in. under the dash i have the dasboard button oem style switch which has a ground connection and then a plug in and this is where i am not sure where under the dash i should plug in. It also has and inline fuse and ground for tne engine compartment and was wondering where was the best place for the connection there. If anyone has dia of the wireing on the 2005 rav 4 for connections with the fuse panel and under hood i would greatly appreciate it

·
Registered
2 Posts
If anyone has information on an 05 Rav4 installation of these OEM (e-bay - seller=trendgear) fog lamps, I would be interested. I noticed that there seems to be existing wiring available on my Rav4. If someone has done this with the existing wiring or has installed these, please either post or pm. Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts