Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nope, not recently... just waiting for the typhoon season to kick in before heading off into the boonies (not so much fun without the mud!!).

·
Registered
771 Posts
No what you mean. This day (Avatar) I had it deep in mud but enough forward momentum to keep myself form getting stuck. I sweat it for a minute or two but I find the system in the RAV is awesome. Very under-rated. Deserves more credit than it gets. I'm not afraid to bring the thing just about anywhere.

Down side is that I was cleaning the mud off for 2 weeks ( 3 Washes). I had it up to the axles and beyond in the right rear. Found a nice mud hill.

Have fun! Later. M.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i've been in mud that was scrping on the underside already.. even used the diff lock for it's one & only time in it's life (hmmmmm, wonder if it still works!!). took weeks to wash the mud off too.. even found a piece if tree branch stuck between the front suspension arm & the anti-roll bar!!!

i like to see the rooster tails when i floor it in 1st & 2nd and slide the thing all around..... really gets the adrenalin going sometimes :shock: :p :twisted:

it's a pitty we don't get any snow here... :( would be much fun! didn't figure out yet how to drive and take pictures at the same time yet though!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts