Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so that hasn't been used since the 80's i know but it feels right right now.

I am a newbe just picked up my RAV about 6 hours ago. Its amazing everything i have expected so far... i'll get some pics of her at some point i am sure. anyway i do have to say that rav4world was the final push for me to get this car ... its brand new had 6 miles on the odometer when i left the dealership. what an upgrade from my 98 jeep wrangler with 114K miles on it.

already have a few mods planned -
keyless entry
side steps
Fog lights
fancy rearview with the compas temp stuff

ok i am going for a drive talk to you all later....

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Welcome lawrant! I'm guessin you've been in this forum before by what you said, so you know that there's tons of info in the forum for you to use.

I bought mine new on 2002 with only 8 miles on it :). Now with almost 35K (yeah, i barely go anywhere) i still love it :D

·
Registered
10 Posts
He he, I agree, Oh What A Feeling! I just bought mine about 6 hours ago too and got home a few minutes ago. I can't believe how quiet that little bugger is and how roomy it is inside. I think I'm going to love that thing.

I like hearing that you think it is an upgrade from a Jeep. I was comtemplating one of those too.

But y'all are right, the stereo BLOWS! I put a Pearl Jam CD in there and was like, "wow, am I playing a tape?" Time to hit Crutchfield.com!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts