Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
I mean Limited with Side air curtins, JBL, heated seats. It just got to the dealer on Monday of this week. I am in Massachusetts.

D

·
0 Posts
Should have also said Leather seats, and Day time running lights. No sun roof. MSRP $27,080.00 I got it for $24,741.00.

·
Registered
332 Posts
flyingn said:
darn Sean. lower them me! How long ago did you get it..??
I got just a VIN for my insurance processing. Hopefully I can pick it up on this Saturday. It's base 4cyl awd with MSRP :(
However, I think higher number is better for the factory workers' assembly experience. dont you think so?

·
Registered
6,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I agree Sean.. I was just messing to see whos got an earlier buid then me. Looks like my truck was built later then most here.

sean20202020 said:
flyingn said:
darn Sean. lower them me! How long ago did you get it..??
I got just a VIN for my insurance processing. Hopefully I can pick it up on this Saturday. It's base 4cyl awd with MSRP :(
However, I think higher number is better for the factory workers' assembly experience. dont you think so?

J

·
0 Posts
I got it Dec 22. Base with option package a. Its white and paid sticker only cuz it was the first and only one in area and someone else had a deposit on it.

John

J

·
0 Posts
I have 355 miles on it. I like it i had a 2005 Rav4 but the wife totalled it but since i got such a good deal on it i actually made $1000 dollars off it. I miss the audio controls on the steering wheel other than that i love it and could not be happier.

John

R

·
0 Posts
2006 RAV4
Purchased in April, US East Coast
Newark port of entry
v6 Pacific Blue Mettalic

1 - 20 of 40 Posts