Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
6,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
do you mean a base model?? There is no more L verion. Its base, sport and Limited.
so that means yours was built before mine... It musta sat on the lot longer then mine. Mine was off the truck and in my possesion:)
Frank

D

·
0 Posts
I mean Limited with Side air curtins, JBL, heated seats. It just got to the dealer on Monday of this week. I am in Massachusetts.

D

·
0 Posts
Should have also said Leather seats, and Day time running lights. No sun roof. MSRP $27,080.00 I got it for $24,741.00.

·
Registered
332 Posts
flyingn said:
darn Sean. lower them me! How long ago did you get it..??
I got just a VIN for my insurance processing. Hopefully I can pick it up on this Saturday. It's base 4cyl awd with MSRP :(
However, I think higher number is better for the factory workers' assembly experience. dont you think so?

·
Registered
6,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I agree Sean.. I was just messing to see whos got an earlier buid then me. Looks like my truck was built later then most here.

sean20202020 said:
flyingn said:
darn Sean. lower them me! How long ago did you get it..??
I got just a VIN for my insurance processing. Hopefully I can pick it up on this Saturday. It's base 4cyl awd with MSRP :(
However, I think higher number is better for the factory workers' assembly experience. dont you think so?

J

·
0 Posts
I got it Dec 22. Base with option package a. Its white and paid sticker only cuz it was the first and only one in area and someone else had a deposit on it.

John

J

·
0 Posts
I have 355 miles on it. I like it i had a 2005 Rav4 but the wife totalled it but since i got such a good deal on it i actually made $1000 dollars off it. I miss the audio controls on the steering wheel other than that i love it and could not be happier.

John

R

·
0 Posts
2006 RAV4
Purchased in April, US East Coast
Newark port of entry
v6 Pacific Blue Mettalic

1 - 20 of 40 Posts