Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just picked up our '15 Limited and so far we love it. I haven't had a Toyota since our '84 Corolla SR5 and we liked that car even with 140K on it when we sold it back in the 90's. Never let us down.
I'm 6'2" so I wanted something with plenty of leg room and my wife wanted options so the RAV4 won out.
I'm a car guy and always been a car guy and I don't have favorites...I just like them all.
I moved out the Pacific Northwest 4 years ago from Missouri and been on vacation ever since. I love it to death out here and plan to see as much as my wife and I can see in our new Toyota. We just celebrated our 35th Anniversary and we picked up this RAV4 on our anniversary day.
Please don't mind the Seattle Seahawk emblem too much as I was a Viking fan since '67 and on our moving drive out here I told my wife I'm done with the Vikings and I'm gonna be a Seahawk fan. Good timing huh? :smile

·
Registered
9,024 Posts
Welcome! To one PNW resident from another, and enjoy your new RAV!:smile

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
Please don't mind the Seattle Seahawk emblem too much as I was a Viking fan since '67 and on our moving drive out here I told my wife I'm done with the Vikings and I'm gonna be a Seahawk fan.
Welcome!
Seahawks are good with me.
--
Pico, a Packers fan in Minnesota

1 - 3 of 3 Posts