Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
97 RAV4 4 door AWD

Which way should I go looking to run 225-70-16 tires and wheels just like alittle ground clearance for the snow here in the midwest.

Any feedback on installation problems such as brake lines or anything that has to be modified or moved or reccomended to be done during the lift please speak up!

Old Man Emu or Ironman and a good vendro who has the items in stock I've been hosed alot on my Samurai project by folks with big web sites and no product :(

[email protected]

·
Registered
880 Posts
scott said:
97 RAV4 4 door AWD

Which way should I go looking to run 225-70-16 tires and wheels just like alittle ground clearance for the snow here in the midwest.

Any feedback on installation problems such as brake lines or anything that has to be modified or moved or reccomended to be done during the lift please speak up!

Old Man Emu or Ironman and a good vendro who has the items in stock I've been hosed alot on my Samurai project by folks with big web sites and no product :(

[email protected]
You don't need a lift to run those tires if that is your only reason for doing it. I'm partial to OME products, that's what I had on my 4 Runner

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
follow up on request

I just like the higher stance my Samurai has a 6" lift so I am used to the better visibility and the ground clearnace I am in a rural area lots of dips and pot holes in the roads.

Scott

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump

gotto br domronr eho ernt up instead of down!!

Scot

1 - 4 of 4 Posts