Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
last week i had a 1200 trip with my wife, when i was back driving to my home, the rav4 had inside. 3 persons and like 400 kg. of(furniture, baby stuff, cloths, etc), i was thinkin about how the car will support that weight, men!!! i was drivin on the highway( here in the area there is no cops, the street is alone) so i was going like 110 mph without any problem, the engine feels normal and the power was ok. All the poeple saw me like wtf!!! they was surprised to see a car like this with the cargo on the roof, etc going like empty car without any weight.

the car has the 2.4 engine, very strong for a 4 cylinder engine, and the acceleration was amazing, no matter the weight. i really love more this car, it feels very good on long trips and also very fast car, i have S60 volvo so i know what confort is.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Just think. If you had the V6 you could have been going 140! :D

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
flyingn said:
:) I know the 4 is a sweet motor. But 110 with stuff on the roof? :shock: eeek
hehehe i mean i have the sears cargo think on the roof and most of the weight was inside the car.

Well i just touch the 120 mph in my car, i need more highway to get more speed(im not speed fan on the rav just in my other car hehehe) but this engine is amazing, power all the time, no matter what.

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
flyingn said:
130 is all she will will do. The 4 will do 115

The G Man said:
TomT said:
Just think. If you had the V6 you could have been going 140! :D
I thought the speed governor is set at around 130 mph.
i will try to find out later the top speed of my 4 cylinder rav

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Top Speed trials are for sports cars, not trucks and suvs.lol :lol:

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hogpowr said:
Top Speed trials are for sports cars, not trucks and suvs.lol :lol:
jejeje dont worry i know that, i did a 169 mph on my sport car

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Hey Xenon, what was the rpm when you were going at 110mph?

Also, where are you from? Judging by your "jejeje" instead of hehehe, i'd say that you speak spanish :p

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
garfieldgurl said:
Hey Xenon, what was the rpm when you were going at 110mph?

Also, where are you from? Judging by your "jejeje" instead of hehehe, i'd say that you speak spanish :p
hehehe, somethings i change the jejeje, well i think it was like 4500 something like that, it was not high rpms for sure. Also im from out of US but i live here.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts