Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe I am the only one that had this problem when playing MP3's off a thumb drive. Or maybe I just don't know what I am doing.

I would put in a thumb drive, select Songs and then pick a song and it would start playing. It would say 1/122 and if I drove for a long time it would play one song after another. But when I shut off the RAV and I was listening to a Queen song, when I started it back up, now it says 1/10 and would only plat the 10 queen songs on my drive. So I would have to reset it so it would play all of the songs.

So my radio crashed twice and I took it back under warranty (15 XLE with Entune -no nav) and they did an upgrade to the software. Now when I shut it off and then start it back up it just continues to play from where it left off. So at this time I am glad my radio started screwing up and I got the newest software upgrade.

I have read post where someone said they got a message that there was an upgrade available, but I never did.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Can you check your software version? Mine was upgraded from CU.20.08 to CU.20.14.
But not all modules for some reason.

You can see it in Radio: Settings, General, Update

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If I go to update history, it says the last update was - DU.70.73 and that is the same on all modules.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Live in the USA and as per my original post I have a - 15 XLE with Entune -no nav

·
Registered
47 Posts
I have the 2014 limited with navigation and it does the same thing and annoys me.

For example... I'll have 300 songs on there and it'll say 1/300, etc. Shut car off turn back on later and it'll only show 1/1 or 1/2 or sometimes if i'm lucky, 1/10. I have to click on browse and select random for it to go back to shuffling through all my songs (1/300), etc...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts