Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered a Flint Mica Sport V6 today. The dealership told me it should be here in March. We test drove a 4 cylinder and it seemed to accelerate about the same as the V6 Escape that we were going to buy. I can't wait to drive our V6 (with it's extra 109 hp). We drove the Escape, Crv, 06 Grand Vitara, Xterra, Explorer, and Tribute (rebadged Esacpe) and none even compared to the Rav4. Now it's just a matter of waiting 2 months.

The extra options we ordered are command start,bodyside moldings,rear bumper protector,cargo liner,hood deflector,and all season floor mats. I was happy to find out the trailer hitch and wiring is included when you order the V6.

Price was pretty much full retail. The dealership said they are very hard to get in (supply and demand) They atleast threw in the rubber floor mats. With the options the bill was approx 38,000.

B

·
0 Posts
I also ordered a sport model V6 in Toronto Canada.

I heard someone mention that a trailer hitch did come standard with the v6.

Can anyone confirm this??

thanks

S

·
0 Posts
The trailer hitch does come standard on all Canadian V6's.

Just curious, how much did you pay for your V6 Sport? Did you pay MSRP or did you get a discount? I'm going to get a V6 Sport, but want to test drive it before committing to anything.

J

·
0 Posts
Hey, congrats!

I too ordered the same exact car, Flint Mica Sport V6.. but I didnt order anything additional except the Autodimming mirror with Compass.

I was told that all "builds" of the Sport V6 include the Towing Prep package.. and that without actually ordering one specfically, you wont find one without it.

I want the bumber guard and hood deflector too, as well as the all season floor mats.. but I figured I can wait for those and pay cash, as opposed to financing them.

I was hoping to get the car sooner than March, but who knows really. Ive heard Mid Feb last I checked... ohh well not holding my breath really.

B

·
0 Posts
Hey Jkat:

I also want the rearview mirror with compass.

On the Canadian website the mirror is a dealer option & not factory installed.

I guess I can do it when I receive the rav.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts