Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered my Limited Barcelona Red with JBL sound system. My dealer said that it is available and they could get it. I can't tell where it is now but I do have the dealer code. Could anyone tell me where it is. The dealer code is 800-37112.

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Not sure what the 800 bit refers to, but dealer #37112 is Del Toyota, 2945 E. Lincoln Hwy, Thorndale PA 19372.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info. I will check it out tomorrow.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Still waiting. The Red does look nice. To bad it was a rainy day. I remember picking up a new Pathfinder about 10 years ago in the rain. Still it was a very happy moment. The new Rav will have an Ash interior. The Rav we have now has a Taup interior. Is this your 1st Rav?

·
Registered
113 Posts
I am still waiting for my limited blizzard white... (red looks nice too),

I ordered last Dec 23, and they told me within a month... Why it takes so long? They said because re-allocation.
Just curious if somebody knows about that. On the quotation info said: Current dealler=15-43016 prev Dealer:00150, allocation:151

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Pictures are great and I uploaded them to my Video Ipod to show my Dad. I am really jealous but glad you got yours so quickly. It really photographs well. I am going to inquire about ordering fender flairs like on the sport and have them installed on the Limited. I like the looks of the Sport but not the stiffer ride.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Curious why the Limited rides better than teh Sport? Is it because the Sport "intentionally" has a stiffer suspension?

Id get the Limited, but the Sport has the Flint Mica with Dark charcoal interior, which is MY combinatin :D

·
Registered
230 Posts
jkat said:
Curious why the Limited rides better than teh Sport? Is it because the Sport "intentionally" has a stiffer suspension?

Id get the Limited, but the Sport has the Flint Mica with Dark charcoal interior, which is MY combinatin :D
stiffer suspension in combination with 18" wheels and lower-profile tires will adversely affect ride but also results in better handling.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Great pics, flyingn

I'm not usually a fan of "red" but yours sure looks nice!

I'd like to see if anyone has pics of the 4.3 in Nautical Blue....

Rav on!

:arrow:

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks flyingn for the dealer info. I read your info after I got back from Sloan in Devon. I test drove the Limited in Red. Can't wait for the one I ordered. I would have taken the one I test drove but my local dealer has my $1000 deposit. Two things I will miss from the 01 Rav. Now I have a place to store my garage door opener which has a button on the cover door to activate the remote. The new Rav instead used this space for sunglass storage. Also, I wish they had protection from door bangers like my 01 does.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Phourwheel said:
Great pics, flyingn

I'm not usually a fan of "red" but yours sure looks nice!

I'd like to see if anyone has pics of the 4.3 in Nautical Blue...

When my Nautical Blue Limited comes in I post some pics for ya.
trt

1 - 20 of 21 Posts