Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My mom finally approved!
I need some help here with getting the new Rav4 V6 Limited Package B in Canada. I don't know what color to get! And that's because Flint Mica isn't available on limited. :evil:

All help is apprecited :)

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
flyingn said:
for a 21 year old!! Dude your a very lucky guy... Congrats..
I'm 20 years old actually.
And its all my money not my parents to clarify.
Anyways my first Rav4 I paid it off 42 months early. I plan on hopefully paying this one off 48 months early :)

·
Registered
654 Posts
Congrats! What colors have you seen? The black is pretty sharp if you don't mind with the up keep.

I've seen the red, green, white, silver, black. I think silver is probably my least favorite because there are so many silver SUVs around my area. Taking the flint mica out of the equation, red and green are tied for me as first choice. Then black and white are tied for next place. I haven't seen the savannah color but pics I've seen looks nice if you're into the lighter, beige/gold?? realm. I like the pics of the Blizzard White.

Okay, okay, I am of no help. I love red cars and probably would have gone with red if it wasn't for the flint and the sports model!

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
puttputt said:
Congrats! What colors have you seen? The black is pretty sharp if you don't mind with the up keep.

I've seen the red, green, white, silver, black. I think silver is probably my least favorite because there are so many silver SUVs around my area. Taking the flint mica out of the equation, red and green are tied for me as first choice. Then black and white are tied for next place. I haven't seen the savannah color but pics I've seen looks nice if you're into the lighter, beige/gold?? realm. I like the pics of the Blizzard White.

Okay, okay, I am of no help. I love red cars and probably would have gone with red if it wasn't for the flint and the sports model!
Definitley not beige/gold a bit of an older taste. I was thinkg Pacific Blue, Midnight Blue, Black, or Silver and maybe Blizzard Pearl. Gosh... My mind was set on flint mica but now I don't know :(

·
Premium Member
3,348 Posts
If I was 21 again... I'd get #1 = RED and #2 = BLACK :D and one of my FIRST mods would be CHROME wheels 8)

·
Registered
654 Posts
I completely forgot about the dark blue. I like the nautical blue because I like a darker shade but I wonder if dirt shows easily? Maybe if you know of a dealer that has these colors on the lot, a side-by-side comparison might :?: help.

Well, I'm sure you'll start narrowing it down to a couple (or 3) :D.

And depending if you're going to special order or have a dealer look for the car you want, that actually may determine which color you get.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Kelly Smith said:
If I was 21 again... I'd get #1 = RED and #2 = BLACK :D and one of my FIRST mods would be CHROME wheels 8)
Hmm and again I'm 20 years old :p

My #1 choice is black, except it's so hard to maintain. I'm thinking about a lighter color this time... I would say its between silver, pacific blue or black. Red, and gold/biege is out.

·
Registered
21 Posts
csis_agent said:
My #1 choice is black, except it's so hard to maintain. I'm thinking about a lighter color this time... I would say its between silver, pacific blue or black. Red, and gold/biege is out.
Yeah, black is a bit hard to keep clean... but my 2000 dodge dakota was black, and it looked great!! Just take it to a touch less car wash once a week during the winter. I like the dark colors... they look the best IMO.

edit: any idea why the quote isn't showing up correct?

[Note from Kelly - When you posted the message you had the "Disable BBCode in this post" box checked.]

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
RAVForMe said:
csis_agent said:
Hmm and again I'm 20 years old :p

Yeah, black is a bit hard to keep clean... but my 2000 dodge dakota was black, and it looked great!! Just take it to a touch less car wash once a week during the winter. I like the dark colors... they look the best IMO.

edit: any idea why the quote isn't showing up correct?
I saw the DARK blue one today!! and it is nice. This is making my choice even harder... I also test drove a 2006 fully loaded eclipse. The exact same price as the Rav4 I want.... choices.... i'm a bit too tall for the eclipse.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
csis_agent said:
Definitley not beige/gold a bit of an older taste. I was thinkg Pacific Blue, Midnight Blue, Black, or Silver and maybe Blizzard Pearl. Gosh... My mind was set on flint mica but now I don't know :(
Hey! Are you calling me old?! :shock:

Seriously...congrats on your upcoming purchase!!

No advice because I like the Savannah and Everglade! LOL! Both of which are probably "old" colors. However, I have a girlfriend, in her mid 40s like myself, that has a Jeep that looks to be about the same color as the Nautical Blue...FWIW, it does look like a younger color.

p.s. I always thought silver was an "old" color too! LOL!

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
you want to sell your chilli? csis-agent :wink:
i am really crazy with rav4 since the 1th generation. i want to sell my corolla to buy your chilli. so me and my husband both have rav4. :D
btw. my dealer called me this morning. v6 is out of stock now.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
june said:
i am really crazy with RAV4 since the 1th generation. i want to sell my corolla to buy your chilli. so me and my husband both have RAV4. :D
so June:
are you still getting your v6 on schedule?

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
of course,i am still waiting my v6 limited, i will receive it in two week. i just think change my corolla to another rav.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
june said:
i am really crazy with RAV4 since the 1th generation. i want to sell my corolla to buy your chilli. so me and my husband both have RAV4. :D
I will have to sell my Chili if I buy the rav4 v6. Umm where are you at? Are you in BC?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts