Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have owned many toyotas and one scion xb. Was looking for a newer vehicle with AWD. Started with a caddy CTS, went impalas, jeeps, and buick. After months of research figured they where crappy. Seen a rav at a local dealer, drove a few. Fell in love with a black xle. Had a little over 21,000 miles and everything we wanted. After dealing with the a hole manager and leaving, they hounded me. Got the price down to 20,700, went to bank got a check, got to the lot and they said it was sold, and all keys where lost. Found the car on the lot. Told the salesman it was still there. We left again with check in hand. They called back, saying it did not sell. Told them i was pissed and did not want it. Ended up getting a lower price, free extended warranty, parts gift card, and a 1.9 interest rate. Which the used car manager said was impossible. But we have it, at our price and payment. With a so called free 1200 dollar warranty.
Mainly wanted something to travel and use for camping. And we are giving our daughter the wifes 2007 matrix m.

·
Registered
8,532 Posts
Welcome! Congrats for your RAV. Your experience with the dealer was quite a hassle, you have a lot more patience than I would have had! But it all appears to have worked out reasonably well for you.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome! Congrats for your RAV. Your experience with the dealer was quite a hassle, you have a lot more patience than I would have had! But it all appears to have worked out reasonably well for you.
Thanks. I can not believe jeff wyler does business this way now. We have bought 6 or 7 cars from 2 of his lots.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts